About our Sixth Form
Our thriving sixth form offers a personalised, innovative and stimulating post-16 experience with a number of opportunities to gain qualifications and develop first class skills for employment and further study.
We pride ourselves on our dynamic and challenging curriculum and our unrivalled and personalised mentoring programme. As part of an informal partnership with Maria Fidelis Catholic School FCJ and Westminster Kingsway College - known as the KX3 partnership - our curriculum offer is designed to meet the needs, talents and interests of every student.
Above all, we offer unprecedented advice and support on higher education and career options to ensure students leave us with the skills and qualifications to succeed in the competitive 21st century.
Click here to read our most recent Ofsted report, from January 2018.
Regent High School is 'an inclusive school with a culture of high expectations for all'.’ Ofsted, 2018
Your sixth form experience at Regent High:
- 94.5% pass rate at Level 3 qualifications in 2019
- A personalised, stimulating and challenging experience, offering a broad and dynamic curriculum
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities including a fully equipped gym
- Sixth form privileges and responsibilities including mentoring and volunteering opportunities
- Track record of students gaining places at prestigious institutions, including Oxford, Cambridge, King's College London, University College London, SOAS, Royal Holloway, University of London, Queen Mary, University of London and the University of Sussex to study a range of university courses including aeromechanical engineering, biomedical sciences, medicine, nursing, geography, anthropology and fine art
- Initiatives to further ambition and career development: careers days, academic booster sessions, mentoring schemes with The Big Alliance, UCL and British Land
For more information about Regent High Sixth Form, please email email@example.com.