WELCOME TO REGENT Sixth Form
Introducing Regent Sixth Form
Our thriving Sixth Form offers a personalised, innovative and stimulating post-16 experience with a number of opportunities to gain qualifications and develop first-class skills for employment and further study.
We pride ourselves on our dynamic and challenging curriculum and our unrivalled and personalised mentoring programme.
We offer unprecedented advice and support on higher education and career options to ensure students leave us with the skills and qualifications to succeed in the competitive 21st century.
Click here to read our most recent Ofsted report, from January 2018.
Watch our film to see inside
Watch our Sixth Form film to find out more about Regent Sixth Form.
As part of an informal partnership with Maria Fidelis Catholic School FCJ and Westminster Kingsway College - known as the KX3 partnership - our curriculum offer is designed to meet the needs, talents and interests of every student.
Want to know more
Regent Sixth Form factfile
- 98% pass rate at Level 3 qualifications in 2020, with 25% of students achieving three A*-B or equivalent qualifications.
- A personalised, stimulating and challenging experience, offering a broad and dynamic curriculum.
- A track record of students gaining places at prestigious institutions, including most recently at King's College London, UCL, Queen Mary, University of London, St George's, University of London, Middlesex University, the University of Westminster, SOAS, University of London, the University of Sussex and the University of Brighton, to study a range of courses including in 2020 Adult Nursing, Biomedical Science, Business Management, Children's Nursing, Diagnostic Radiography, History, Mathematics and Pharmacy, and in previous years Computer Science, Geography, Law and Medicine. See the Curriculum Information booklet for the destinations of recent students.
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities including a dedicated Sixth Form Study Centre and the Box Office cafe.
- Opportunities to take on positions of responsibility to enhance experience and applications, including becoming prefects, School Council representatives and Sixth Form Lunchtime Supervisors.
- The chance to participate in an innovative two-way coaching programme with Circl.
- A cohesive, ambitious Futures programme to support you in your higher study and career choices.
- Unrivalled connections to partner organisations through our membership of the Knowledge Quarter and with businesses like Regent's Place and British Land.
Regent High School is 'an inclusive school with a culture of high expectations for all'. Ofsted, 2018
Still have questions?
For more information about Regent Sixth Form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7387 0126.