Parents and Teachers' Association (PTA)
The Parents and Teachers' Association (PTA) meets each half term to discuss a range of issues of importance and interest to parents and carers. Meetings take place on the third Tuesday of each half term, and run from 4.30-5.30pm. Light refreshments are provided.
The meetings for 2020-2021 are currently scheduled to take place on the following dates, subject to the ongoing health situation:
- Tuesday 22 September 2020 (KS3 parents/carers; online)
- Wednesday 23 September 2020 (KS4 parents/carers; online)
- Thursday 24 September 2020 (KS5 parents/carers; online)
- Tuesday 19 January 2021
- Tuesday 9 March 2021
- Tuesday 4 May 2021
- Tuesday 22 June 2021
All parents/carers are invited to attend meetings. Discussion items are decided in consultation with members.
In response to parent/carer feedback, the notes of some previous meetings are available below with, where relevant, the accompanying PowerPoint presentation:
2020-2021 academic year
In September 2020 we trialled a new approach: online Parent/Carer Information Evenings. The presentations from each of these events are below.
- Tuesday 22 September 2020: KS3 accompanying presentation
- Wednesday 23 September 2020: KS4 accompanying presentation
- Thursday 24 September 2020: KS5 accompanying presentation
2017-2018 academic year
2016-2017 academic year